The project began at the city of Irkutsk. Participants meet on July 12 at 9 a.m. at the BBT hostel, so you need to arrive in the city either the day before the start of the project, or early in the morning on the day the project starts. From Irkutsk, in a minibus ordered in advance, the group leaves for the village of Tankhoi. The distance from Irkutsk to Tankhoi is about 230 km, travel time is about 4 hours.
The village of Tankhoy was one of the most important points of water (and in winter - ice) communication before the construction of the Circum-Baikal Railway. It is in Tankhoe that the office of the Baikal Reserve is located.
On the day of the end of the project, the group from Tankhoy returns by bus to Irkutsk.
- Transfer Irkutsk - Listvyanka
- Water transfer Big Cats - Irkutsk
- Accommodation in a hostel in Irkutsk on the last day of the project
- Group first aid kit. (Attention! If you have chronic diseases or you need certain medications, please take them with you)
- Products, as well as the necessary group equipment, tools, tents (one tent for two).
FEE for participation in the project is 7000 rubles for two weeks.
Registration of your participation occurs when transferring 3000 rubles to the account of the organization. Prepayment is used to prepare the project and is not refundable.
Read more about project contributions here.