The fee for participation in the project is 18000 rubles for 14 days.
It will be paid on the first day of the project. Volunteers can register for this project by sending us copies of their travel tickets. We therefore advise that you read everything carefully in this project description before submitting the application.
The GBT provides:
· Transfer from Irkutsk to Listvyanka,
· Water transfer from Bolshie Koty to Irkutsk,
· Hostel accommodation in Irkutsk on the last day of the project,
· A crew leader,
· An interpreter,
· A first aid kit for the group (if you have chronic illnesses or if you require specific medications, please, bring them with you),
· Necessary group equipment, tools, and tents (one tent for every two people).
In the instance of unforeseen circumstances, the GBT retains the right to close a project or carry out changes to the program, having informed all participants in advance.
Note: if you do not receive a response to your initial online application within one week, then please contact our volunteer coordinator directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.