The participant fee for this project will be 15,000 rubles for the full 10 days.
It will be paid on the first day of the project. Volunteers can register for this project by sending us copies of their travel tickets. We therefore advise that you read everything carefully in this project description before submitting the application.
The GBT provides:
- transfer from the city of Irkutsk to the village of Tankhoi and then back to Irkutsk
- accommodation for the last night in an Irkutsk Hostel
- crew leader,
- full first-aid kits (if you have a chronic issue and require certain medications, please be sure to bring them with you)
- all meals and food for the duration of the project
- all the necessary trail-building tools and equipment, including a tent (each tent can accommodate 2 participants)
In the case of unforeseen circumstances the GBT reserves the right to cancel this project, or to make changes to the program itinerary, while at the same time informing all participants of these changes.
Note: if you do not receive a response to your initial online application within one week, then please contact our volunteer coordinator directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.