- "Take a step - become a volunteer" - a lesson about volunteering.
- "At the intersection of cultures" - a lesson in intercultural communication.
- "Forest fires" - about the causes and consequences of forest fires.
- "Lakes of the world" - on the importance of preserving fresh water sources.
- "Biodiversity of Lake Baikal" - on the importance of species conservation.
- The quest "In the wild" - about the skills necessary for hiking in the woods.
All classes are thought up and fully developed by BBT specialists and organization volunteers.
If you want to become a volunteer and join the preparation of the program, trips, you have always dreamed of implementing some kind of project with children to help nature -
contact us: email@example.com or call +7 (902) 762-41-84 (also WApp)