The project began at the city of Irkutsk. Volunteers meet on July 1 at 9 a.m. at the BBT hostel. We recommend arriving in the city either the day before the start of the project, or early in the morning on the day the project starts. From Irkutsk, the group leaves by bus to Listvyanka village. On the day the project ends, the group returns from the village of Bolshie Koty to Irkutsk by water.
- Transfer Irkutsk - Listvyanka
- Water transfer Big Cats - Irkutsk
- Accommodation in a hostel in Irkutsk on the last day of the project
- Group first aid kit. (Attention! If you have chronic diseases or you need certain medications, please take them with you)
- Products, as well as the necessary group equipment, tools, tents (one tent for two).
FEE for participation in the project is 8000 rubles for 10 days.
Your participation is registered when a prepayment of 3,000 rubles is transferred to the account of the organization. Prepayment is used to prepare the project and is not refundable.