The participation fee includes:
● Accommodation in the hostel in Irkutsk on days 1, 2 and 10;
● Transportation from Irkutsk to Listvyanka and back;
● Lunch in Listvyanka;
● Transportation from Irkutsk to Tankhoi and back to Irkutsk (public transportation in Irkutsk is not included);
● Room and board at the Visitor's Center in Tankhoi from day 3 through day 10 of the project until returning to Irkutsk;
● Food supplies in Tankhoi. The participation fee does not include:
- Travel around Irkutsk;
- Meals in Irkutsk;
- Additional excursions to museums, attractions, etc.
We will provide a general group first aid kit. Attention! If you have a chronic illness and need certain medications, please bring them with you.
We will provide all equipment and materials necessary for volunteer work, including equipment for preparing food. Accommodation and meals in Irkutsk:
Accommodation in Irkutsk (8-bed, mixed gender dormitory room in the hostel) on the first and last days of the project is included in the participation fee. Meals in Irkutsk are not included in the project fee, since some participants will want to eat out in a café or restaurant and other participants will want to prepare their own food in the hostel kitchen. The participation fee is paid on the first day of the project. No prepayment is needed. The number of places on the project is limited!
In the case of unforeseen circumstances, the Great Baikal Trail maintains the right to close the project or make changes to the program, while informing all participants beforehand.