The project began at the city of Ulan-Ude. Volunteers meet in Ulan-Ude on the morning of July 16 at 9.00 on the Council Square, at the Head of Lenin. We recommend arriving in the city either the day before the start of the project or early in the morning on the day the project starts. A bus is ordered from Ulan-Ude to the village of Ust-Barguzin. Volunteers travel from Ust-Barguzin by motor transport to the Zapovednoe Podlemorye Federal State Budgetary Institution, which includes the Barguzinsky Reserve, to the village of Monakhovo. From there, the group gets to the project site by water transport of the reserve (~ 2.5 hours).
On the day the project is completed, the group with Shumilikha gets to Monakhovo by water, from where she gets to Ust-Barguzin by the motor transport of the Zapovedny Podmoryorye, and from there she returns by bus to Ulan-Ude.
- Transfer Irkutsk - Listvyanka
- Water transfer Big Cats - Irkutsk
- Accommodation in a hostel in Irkutsk on the last day of the project
- Group first aid kit. (Attention! If you have chronic diseases or you need certain medications, please take them with you)
- Products, as well as the necessary group equipment, tools, tents (one tent for two).
FEE for participation in the project is 10,000 rubles for two weeks.
Registration of your participation occurs when a prepayment of 3,000 rubles is transferred to the account of the organization. Prepayment is used to prepare the project and is not refundable.
Read more about project contributions here.