The project began at the city of Ulan-Ude. Volunteers meet in Ulan-Ude on the morning of July 3 at 9.00 on the Council Square at the Head of Lenin. We recommend arriving in the city either the day before the start of the project or early in the morning on the day the project starts. A bus is ordered from Ulan-Ude to the village of Ust-Barguzin. Volunteers travel from Ust-Barguzin by FSBI Zapovednoe Podlemorye, which includes the Trans-Baikal National Park, to the Glinka tract on the Svyatoy Nos peninsula. On the day of the end of the project, the group gets to Ust-Barguzin by the motor transport of the Preserved Podmorye, from there it takes a bus to Ulan-Ude.
- Transfer Ulan-Ude - Ust-Barguzin
- Transfer Ust-Barguzin - Ulan-Ude
- Hostel in Ulan-Ude on the last day of the project
- Group first aid kit. (Caution! If you have a chronic illness or need certain medications, please take them with you)
- Products, as well as the necessary group equipment, tools, tents (one tent for two).
FEE for participation in the project is 10,000 rubles for two weeks.
Registration of your participation occurs when a prepayment of 3,000 rubles is transferred to the account of the organization. Prepayment is used to prepare the project and is not refundable.
Read more about project contributions here.