The participation fee includes:
The participation fee does not include
- Accommodation in Irkutsk for the first two days and last day of the project,
- Travel from Irkutsk to the Olkhinskoe Plateau and back,
- Travel from Irkutsk to Bolshoye Goloustnoe and back,
- Accommodation in Bolshoye Goloustnoye for days 3 -10 of the project before returning to Irkutsk.
- Travel around Irkutsk,
- Food in Irkutsk,
- Additional excursions and entertainment.
We will provide a general group first aid kit. Attention! If you have a chronic illness and need certain medications, please bring them with you.
We will also provide all the tools and materials necessary for volunteer work, and cooking utensils.
Accommodation and meals in Irkutsk: accommodation in Irkutsk (common eight-bed room) is included in the project cost. Food in Irkutsk is not included in the project cost, as some may want to eat at a cafeteria or cafe, while some may want to cook on their own in the hostel's kitchen.The project fee is paid on the first day of the project. No prepayment is needed. The number of places on the project is limited!
In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Great Baikal Trail reserves the right to close the project or make changes to the program, after informing all participants.