We accept the project fee which is 15000 rubles on your arrival. Please make sure to have Russian currency for that. No prepayment is needed.Your overall fee will include:
• Local travel from Irkutsk to Bolshoe Goloustnoe and back
• The use of all our equipment
• All food/meals while we are at the project site, right up until your return to IrkutskThe GBT will also take care of the following during each project:
• Providing you with all specialized training and guidance over the course of the entire project
• Supplying and maintaining all camp and trail-building equipment for the project
• Providing a full first-aid kitEach participant will be expected to pay for the following on their own:
• All travel costs (including costs for a Russian travel visa) to Irkutsk and back home
• All meals and hotel expenses while in Irkutsk (either before or after the project)
• All personal gear and clothing that you will need for working and living in the outdoorsPLEASE NOTE!
Every GBT project is equipped with a first-aid kit with all the basic medicinal supplies.
However, if you have any health conditions or if you expect to need a specific type of
medicine or drug, please be sure to bring it with you.
In certain unforeseeable circumstances the GBT reserves the right to cancel or postpone
a project or change certain aspects of a project. In all cases the GBT will inform all
participants well ahead of time of these decisions.
Finally, you should get a reply to your online application within three days time. If need
be you can communicate directly with our project coordinator at:firstname.lastname@example.org